FileZilla Password Recovery is a program that finds FTP accounts saved by FileZilla on your system and decodes them to show FTP passwords. Multiple FTP accounts are supported as long as decryption of proxy server passwords. Password decrypter works for both registry and .xml account information storage types.
Functionality of FileZilla password recovery - in other words, what this tool can do:
* All versions of FileZilla are supported
* Support for multiple FTP accounts
* Socks proxy password recovered
* FTP proxy password decrypted
* Both registry and .xml account storage methods are supported
* External .xml file is supported
* Drap-n-drop of account files supported
Even if you have already un-installed FileZilla, there is still a good chance that you can recover the passwords for the FTP accounts. Firstly, run the program, click "Recover password!" button and see if the program manages to automatically find and decrypt ftp passwords. If this doesn't work, use the "From File" button in FileZilla password recovery and browse to the folder where FileZilla used to be installed (usually, in C:\Program Files\FileZilla).